Square /Rectangular Fire Pit Screen with Hinged Door
- Welded 1/4″ x 1″ solid steel flat bar framework
- Steel mesh screen (8 x 8 per/sq. inch; 23 gauge steel wire)
- High heat-resistant electrostatically applied, weather-resistant black finish
- Available in Carbon Steel, All Stainless Steel (framework and screen mesh) or Hybrid (carbon steel framework and stainless steel screen mesh)
- Approximately 17" in Height
- Custom Made to Rectangular or Square Size
For Faster Response, Call Us at:
Master Flame Fire Pit Safety Screen for square or rectangular-shaped pits.
Prevents sparks and embers from flying out of the pit – even in the wind. Helps prevent accidents, contains incendiary sparks, ash and soot. Hinged panel allows access and simple fire management. Handles on top of screen and on door (access panel). Available in square or rectangle length x width – no fractions). Made of welded 1/4″ x 1″ solid steel flat bar framework and steel mesh screen (8 x 8 per sq. inch; .028 gage steel wire). High heat-resistant electrostatically applied, weather-resistant black finish. Approximately 17″ tall. Choice of high grade steel, hybrid (stainless steel screen only) or all stainless steel. Made in the U.S.A. Most orders ship within 10 to 14 working days.
Masterflame brand by Aspen Industries.
To determine size: Measure pit dimensions and add 2″ to the length and 2″ to the width.
IMPORTANT: This fire pit screen ships on a skid.
When ordered with the stainless steel option, the screen mesh is stainless steel as well as the entire frame; hybrid option, only screen is stainless steel.
Manufacturer: Aspen Industries
Manufacturer’s Product Number: SSCSR
Brand: Master Flame
For all stainless steel fire pit screens, an optional brush finish available instead of black. Made in the U.S.A. by Aspen Industries, Inc.